In the Curriculum Engine, each calendar item can optionally be assigned a specific time. By assigning a time to the calendar item, it will affect how calendar items are rendered in each calendar cell. In each calendar cell (i.e., each day), the calendar items that have times assigned will be listed first in time order followed by all remaining calendar items in the same order that the layers are arranged below the calendar. In addition to assigning a time to each individual calendar item, you can set a default time for each calendar layer which will be the time that is assigned to all new calendar items on the layer.
Directions (Set a Default Time for a Calendar Layer):
- Double click on the title of the calendar layer you want to edit (e.g.,).
- Change the currently set default time by clicking directly right of label Default Time.
- After selecting a new default time from the list of options or manually typing a new default time, click the button.
- Click the button to save your changes to the calendar layer’s details.
- The default time selected will apply only to new calendar items created on the calendar layer.
Directions (Change Time of a Calendar Item):
- Double click a calendar item's title to display the editing overlay.
- Click the calendar item’s current time which is displayed directly right of the calendar item’s date at the top of the editing overlay.
- After selecting a new time from the list of options or manually typing a new time, click the button.
- Click the button to save your changes to the calendar item’s details.